ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I cleaned him!

silver valver/hybrid

gosh that looks stunning jill! did u do it all by yourself? no cheating?

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by derv on 28 March 2005

gosh that looks stunning jill! did u do it all by yourself? no cheating?
All by myself :D started at 10.30 this morning though :sleep: inside is cleaned too.

Im never going to wax it again though, the white wax has gone into the stone chips and made them look worse :confused:

Have I? everyone says that! I think its because I drive him so slow that he likes to prove a point every so often :D

H22A7 Accord Type R

MINT! Jilly, howcome u got rid of the 17s then? Lowered still on std rims now? Looks niceeeee :D

Thank you everybody :oops:

Brazo, hmmm I think you should go into detail? or do I not want to know? lol :eek:

Dutty 112, Its Jaguar mesh I believe, copied from Chris172, its very strong and seems undentable so far, it took Has, Lunner and Roamer quite some time to cut it to the right size :oops:

R30BC, I got rid of the 17s because I thought they were too big for it, he looked like a roller skate, a personal choice, it is still lowered though.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

mint as..............

need to clean mine, need to clean mine lol.

I cant take credit for my alloys being nice, they have spent most of their life in my shed, ill probably ruin them now though, give me time lol

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 29 March 2005

Black!
Oi!

and thank you Sarah :)

After driving him to work this morning, water appears to have leaked out of the wing mirrors and put a nice stripe along both sides :cry: hehe oh well!

Titanium 182

looks wicked jilly!

ever time i see your car makes me want a black 172! lowerd! like it loads better without 17s now!

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 28 March 2005

Im never going to wax it again though, the white wax has gone into the stone chips and made them look worse :confused:
You can get a black wax stone chip thingy (technical term for it!) looks like a lipstick and polishes into stone chips and scratches.

Car looks fantastic, love the reg! :cool:

Clio

dont belive u jill thats a brand new 182 with 172 bumpers and wheels . and uve planted ur number plates on it