ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I currently have vista... should i get windows 7?

Toyota MR2
i have a voucher which allows me to get it for £21
do you think its worth that?? havent tried it or anything but ive heard it speeds everything up and requires less spec.

yey or nay?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
definitely, everyone I have spoken to in the business has said it is a vast improvement over Vista. Mine is pre-ordered (£90 for Professional) at £21 its a no brainer.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
For that kind of money, what have you got to loose? From all accounts, Windows 7 is a big imrpovement over Fista. I still roll on XP, so the step up when my copy of Windows 7 arrives should be even bigger. :)

D.

E39 530i
I'm running the beta version on my Macbook Pro (7200 I think), its been activated and I get all the Windows updates for it, and it runs like a bat out of hell, so fast! Massive step over vista, still looks vista like but has the xp backend with better coding.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
you will see a MASSIVE difference. it is an awesome bit of kit.

Have To AGREE!. Had the RC version for just over 6/7 months and its ace imho. Use's less system process to do tasks then Vista, which means it free's up some much needed Ram etc...

Toyota MR2
Well its been ordered! just got to wait till the 22nd of october as thats when its publicly released or something :S. twiddle my thumbs i shall.