ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i did a quick chop of mitchzxr's mk2 ph1

Clio 197
mitchzxr said:
well i click on overlay,then what?

Go to this(image), but the background will be same colour and you need brush off the background - not the car.;)
phs.jpg

If you still can't do it? Just send me the pics and I do it for you.:)

Last edited:
  Golf GTI 1.8T
oh ok I got ya, I done that, so how do you do two tones, do you just duplicate, overlay and rub out the area you dont want to change, then variations on that area again and only slightly change it??

or is that miles away from what you do?

Clio 197
mitchzxr said:
oh ok I got ya, I done that, so how do you do two tones, do you just duplicate, overlay and rub out the area you dont want to change, then variations on that area again and only slightly change it??

or is that miles away from what you do?

Hope this one help.:)
phs2.jpg

Maz

LY 200
Clio G-B said:
Only take 5 minutes;)

Lol thank you very much Clio G-B but I have seen enough, just makes me wish it could be a different colour, artic blue is boreing at times, lol :D

Clio 197
Maz said:
Lol thank you very much Clio G-B but I have seen enough, just makes me wish it could be a different colour, artic blue is boreing at times, lol :D

What your fav colour?;)

Golf GTI 1.8T
ok cheers for that, I tryed it but the colour looked really fake, will have to have a play around with it.

You want Ctrl + Shift + U, that takes all the colour out.

Then go Image > Adjust > at the bottom, cant remember what its called, cant be arsed to open photoshop to check, but just play around with the colour in there!

Golf GTI 1.8T
oh yeah thats what I've been doing before, Duplicate Image > Desaturate > then Adjustments > Variations, but I wanted to know how to do the two tones that Clio G-B has done but I cant work it out.

Oh and welcome to cliosport 1ate2 :)

Clio 197
Ok it's free this time, because it Xmas!
Next time is big pay bill and it now £200 each please:rasp:

I'm only joking!;)

Last edited:
  Golf GTI 1.8T
pimpin with the pink, very nice! good effort that, nice touch with the lens flares too. I like that feature!

Monaco 172 2/468
Mitch, now you've nailed it, give us a quick run down on how you do these. I've used CS in bits, so am familiar with it, but not sure how you do these so quick. Do you cut everything out of the duplicate layer other than the car ??

Help :D

Golf GTI 1.8T
yep thats how you do it, duplicate layer then go > image > adjustments > variations and your'll see what you have to do there. then lasso and delete/rub out eveything that you need to come through, then reduced the opacity of the duplicate layer so it brings through the cars original lines and reflections etc. makes it look more real.

Golf GTI 1.8T
Clio G-B above is your next challange on my car, but first I will post a better up to date pic!

Golf GTI 1.8T
Here we go, this is the latest pic I have of her in my collcection!! enjoy shopping it!

08f6c890.jpg

Clio 197
Do you want me to colour code the door handles and spoiler? To see what it like, with yellow and your colour now?