ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I had a 355!!

Only joking, but I did chase one onto the M25 friday night J25. I wound down both windows so I could hear it.

He must have only been using less than half his/her revs because I was able the keep behind it upto 90 when he/she backed off and I flew passed.

Thing is I was hitting the limitter in every gear upto there because I couldnt hear my own engine screaming over the noise of the gorgeous black 355, and it was probably only reving to about 3 or 4 K!!! It was so fookin loud I couldnt believe it.

Going to spend a day at thruxton when it gets a bit warmer/dryer driving many cars including a dozen laps in a F355, cant bloody wait. its the fastest track in the country so Im hoping to hit around 170.

Anyone driven one of these? Am I going to mess my trousers in more ways than one?

my 21st bday pressie last week was a day drivin o bunch of diff cars incl 2 ferraris!!!! cant wait!

im sure ill cream too!! ahem....

Twas a Red Letter day from the G/F.

My best mate/house mate got the same prezzie from his bird so were doing it on the same day. Thruxton.

My dad had a 360 modena sold it and got a 360 spider, best sounding V8 Ive ever heard, absolutley screams, redlines about 8750rpm! He lets me drive it every few months if I wash it for him, pretty good deal I think!

There were 2 355s at Santa Pod on Sunday. I think the drivers were sh*t as one of them kept getting 14s & 15s!!!!

Rhys

dunno what it will be like for you then but if its the same company that did mine they limit you to 80mph in the ferrari apart from at elvington where you can get upto any speed you can

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Limiting sounds a bit naff. I got a rally driving one from my bird, I expectedf the guys to be like slow down but they basically said rag the sh*t of it but then again, it wasnt a ferrai! Was a mk2 and mk3 Golf GTi, still a good laugh though, sideways in the mk2 was fun!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Jonny Disco on 03 March 2003

I seriously hope they dont limit the speed, theres only a couple of corners at Thruxton, the rest is straight.

Dont listen to limits, what can they do?

clio 20v

i had off an mr2 with the 355 kit on it a while back hehe

people not in the know was prob wondering wot the fuk was goin on