ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I had a bit of a brush with the law!!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
did you get any points for having fogs on?a friend of mine recently got £60 and 3 points for having them on when its perfectly clear

Cant. Its non-endorable. £30 fine. Im sure.

If I had been OB I'd have seized the camera for evidence! HA ha!

OB= on the beat?? do we still have bobbies on the beat:rasp:

loving the police speak. Anymore???;)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
so if you get caught with fogs on innapropriately now its the same as speeding??

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Worse in some places lol round here someone i no got a £300 fine and 3 points

Clio
did you get any points for having fogs on?a friend of mine recently got £60 and 3 points for having them on when its perfectly clear

Really? I had them on at night once when it was raining (fair enough I shouldnt of had them on) and only got a £30 fine.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i haven't been told it is endorsable. it has always been £30. i would suggest it still is.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
comon guys we all used do this !lol
but soon learnt how spupid it is to speed!
slow down mate and turn yer fogs off lol

1.6 focus zetec....
How can you class the lad as a chav for driving with fogs on... that would make the 40 year old woman down the road with a gold gti a chav and all the other old uns that drive around with fogs on aswell.... its a boy racer'ish thing to do but im sure most people have done it!! and we ALL speed at some point in our lives.... even my nan speeds on her motorised scooter!!

Cracking vid though mate.... at first it looked as though he'd just over took yah!!

Kiza

CB600FS
What did the unmarked car do? Just pull up behind the patrol car or something?

Looks like you just recorded a few cop cars, & got a mate in a florescent jacket lol

Saxo VTS
Haha brillaint.

If you hadn't had your 'Look at me I'm a nob' lights on I'd have felt sorry....

...but you did so LOL!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
How come people done realize i added the bit with the fogs into the video lol anyway the unmarked car stopped behind and they just stayed in the car

OHthedrama.gif

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Haha brillaint.

If you hadn't had your 'Look at me I'm a nob' lights on I'd have felt sorry....

...but you did so LOL!
I've seen lots of videos on internet (and on here) where people add the foglights or turn them on for a good look. I also know that not 1 person on here can honestly say they have never broken a speed limit...

Clio
How can you class the lad as a chav for driving with fogs on... that would make the 40 year old woman down the road with a gold gti a chav and all the other old uns that drive around with fogs on aswell.... its a boy racer'ish thing to do but im sure most people have done it!! and we ALL speed at some point in our lives.... even my nan speeds on her motorised scooter!!

Cracking vid though mate.... at first it looked as though he'd just over took yah!!

Kiza

exactly, chavs have just happened to take things like puttin fogs on, speedin (not saying your a chav ryan mate ;) ) and what have ya to the extreme and ruin it for the rest of us...

Last edited:
  FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
It's true what al said, it does look better when taking pics or still footage to have fogs on. But its stupid to drive like it.

Der Panzer
Should have been sent to pound you in the arse prison for being Chavtastic and a bit of an all-round knob.

LY 182
^^ Because they're for fog. Why have airbags if you don't use them? Pretty simple really they have a use, don't miss use!