ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I had a nice surprise waiting for me when I got in today..

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I had one of these wheels on my 182 a few years back, it's the best steering wheel I've had on any car bar none.

Suede does get a bit sweaty and goes a bit flat, but still, I'd have another one again if I had a car it'd go with (ie a Renault).

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Nice wheel, but 100% get some gloves to drive with. My wheel still looks brand new becasue i wear glove when i go for drives.

And i have a Ph1 indicator stalk, really easy to fit :)

How is the horn wiring wired up to the stalk?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You'll need to swap the cancel pin from your current phase 2 stalk into the phase 1 unit for the indicators to cancel. The horn is two spade connectors on the bottom of the stalk plug, on both phase 1 and 2 units

S2 106 GTI
You'll love it Fletch! got one in the T.... even though the top is blue, I think it looks fine in a red car.

Alot better than the big bus steering wheel! :)

Brush mine every other day to keep it looking fresh

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
You'll love it Fletch! got one in the T.... even though the top is blue, I think it looks fine in a red car.

Alot better than the big bus steering wheel! :)

Brush mine every other day to keep it looking fresh

Yes mate, I do think yours look good in the Trophy.

Are you using a Momo boss with yours?

S2 106 GTI
Yeah I am mate, and the ph1 stalk with horn.

The boss rubs on the plastic casing slightly but nothing to worry about.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

Out of them, this is the most similar..

http://rallynuts.com/motorsport/SABELT_Steering_Wheels_2026/Sabelt_Sardinia_Steering_Wheel_3801.asp

4461783781_3a24ee931b.jpg

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Get it done! You'll never look back. Take the hilux if the 172's not ready.

Well all going to plan, me and my GF should have another daily driver by the end of the year. Then the clio can become as un-practical as I like.

....However I'll more then likely take the 172 on the track as it is soon!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Well all going to plan, me and my GF should have another daily driver by the end of the year. Then the clio can become as un-practical as I like.

....However I'll more then likely take the 172 on the track as it is soon!

Good stuff mate, hopefully I'll be able to join you on track when mine is fixed.