ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I had to chuckle..

Lou

Spotted this when coming home from work the other day. Think the guy was oblivious!!

photo-1.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Thats nothing, a mate of mine selotaped condoms to the bottom of his cousins bumper and he drove 26 miles before he realised lol

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
Mates at work wrote in white tape F*** the police, Cops are C**** on the back of my car, fortunately i saw it before i drove off. Bit OTT in my opinion but i did see the funny side of it, not sure i would of if i'd of driven off and got pulled over for it though!!!

182 Cup
I made up a fake plate for a friends car once, used thick yellow card, made it the right size and stuck cut-out printed letters on it to read - TO55 POT, even went as far as laminating it. Stuck it on his car at around 3am. He drove around like that for two weeks! Problem is he still has the plate, so I'm always having to check mine!