ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have an R Sport ECU!

I Spoke to R sport today (they called me to say the ECU is available now) I asked them about K&N Air Fiter replacement and K-Tek zorst they said it could cope with mapping those changes but not an induction kit. Still, these 3 mods would probably give about 190Bhp, thats got to be almost down to 6 secs to 60mph with a cost of £600 ish.

right i have an idea to see if it makes any diffence, someone come and put one in my car without me knowing and i will see if i notice any difference at all ;)

172 std

+ 3 Bhp -Air Filter

+ 8.6 Bhp-ECU and 5% more torque

+ 7 Bhp- K-tek zorst

Total 190.6Bhp

All three should work well together and I would expect 188Bhp + as a min

You wont get any power increases from an exhaust, maybe if you get a De-cat pipe but then youll have to put the cat back on for M.O.Ts and also the SERV light will be constantly lit due to the twin lamda sensors on a MK2 172 being out of sync.

Dont be discouraged though as an exhaust will give you a LUUURRRVVEELYY growl which is better than &bhp any day!

i love that tally up system you got goin there!

bolt on for x power! fab!

prepare to be disapointed then.....haha