ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i have finally commited....

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Evening folks,

As the thread title suggests, yes i've gone and done what i have been meaning to do for quite a while and bought a clio 172 cup for a start into track days, its got low mileage and a few new parts fitted, aswell as some 'uprated' parts also such as exhaust, suspension kit, and an air filter, it needs to have the belts done prior to getting used but due to work i cant see it getting used this year at all, maybe out for a few miles just for a run but that will probably be about it, theres only one little problem i've got with the car just now which may cause some upset back home, mainly being that i bought it yesterday on the way home from knockhill and dropped it off at my house, the sticky bit is my girlfriend reckons its my mate from works car and he's leaving it there for a while :lolup: we got back late last night and this morning she says ''thats the car that your wanting babe'' lol...yes that's correct but i cant get one due to our wedding/new house/decorating etc..plan is to tell her its mine when i come off the rig in 26 days time, its been a long time coming but last night taking it home (80 miles) it run perfect, takes a bit of getting used to again with the loud exhaust and bouncing everywhere but it felt good and i cant wait to get stuck into it early next year:p

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
cheers lads, in yes i know but whats done is done so she'll have to put up with it :rasp: i will be in touch at the end of the year regarding brakes, thanks again