ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i just bought mikethemans2k clio v6..

how weird just went to look at this clio v6 and was browsing through this site and notice the plate was the same

the bloke i bought it of is a dealer/trader and i got it for 12k

what a lovley car im not sure he is on here no more but wow it sounds amazing and seems very well looked after i get some pics up when i collect it on tuesday

p.s whats this about v6 day at donnigton lol

Yeah loopee Mike is still around.............he was here earlier today...........nice car by the way............same as mine :D

Cya Stu

PS yeah the Donny meet is the 11th September.............but not Vee specific.

[Edited by stusV6 on 29 July 2005 at 6:51pm]

cool man just wanted to have a word with him, make sure there should be things i know before i actuly put the money down ;-)

ow i though it was a mett for v6s

do you have meets?

Hey hey hey................21.................same as meeee, that makes 2 of us................I was £2540 last year when I was 20.............the renewal in September will be £1057, thats with 60% NCB and no claims or SPs.

Cya Stu

PS thats with Elephant, call 0870 0131072.......the guy who quoted me was Tony Seavill...........it might help if you get hold of him.

[Edited by stusV6 on 29 July 2005 at 7:27pm]

hang on.... youve got a v6 with nos at the age of 21?

even a v6 @ 21 is good gonig, let alone a nosd up one !!!!
wicked !!

im thinking of one next yr, but ill be 25 then !
still a very nice car to have though !

E91 M Sport

How you doing Loopee, small world eh!

Im glad you like the car, its always good when it goes to another enthusiast. I had it for about 6 months, and I only changed it because I have a habit of changing cars often (I want to own every car at least once ;)).

As mentioned, the car is a lovely example, especially with the 18" alloys. I know the bloke you bought it from had a problem with the coil packs, but they sound like theyre fixed now (and its a common problem on the mk1s anyway, so best to get them replaced). The car was my daily driver, and never missed a beat. I took it to santa pod and lost every race due to a complete lack of skill (erm, first time on the 1/4 mile and the conditions werent good, honest!:oops:) but the car was great fun and attracts loads of attention wherever it goes (all good, no losers).

Let me know if you want anymore info. What car did you have before?

Oh, and TelfordMike, I want a rematch sometime....I think I have a better chance now ;)

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 30 July 2005

hang on.... youve got a v6 with nos at the age of 21?

even a v6 @ 21 is good gonig, let alone a nosd up one !!!!
wicked !!

im thinking of one next yr, but ill be 25 then !
still a very nice car to have though !

he hasnt got nos...i have...sorry for the confused thread....

cool thanks mate cant wait to get my hands on it and my plate on it too

L80PEE

;-) lol

i had a front cover car 206 pug

bit of a difference but this time wanted speed and looks

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 29 July 2005
^^^^^^not anymore :D.....................are you jealous like :DCya Stu

I can assure you I aint! I thought 400 quid for my 182 cup was bad enough! ;)

Quote: Originally posted by mitch_ on 30 July 2005

Stu always forgets that Im 21 too. As far as I know, the youngest person on here with a MK2??

Yeah but mine isnt insured through a garage..........Ive got to do it all on my lonesome eh :D

Would you have one if you had to..............at £2500 for insurance?

And that will make 4 of us with a Vee and all 21 eh :cool:

Cya Stu

[Edited by stusV6 on 30 July 2005 at 1:27pm]