ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I just hit 30...

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Just hit 14,500 and I thought it was starting to feel old.. guess I dont feel so bad now.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by JonC on 29 July 2003
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">That should just about be fully run-in now.;)

Its funny you should say that, I was just tootling along and a set of traffic lights were green (that are normally always red) I was in 2nd gear and put the foot down.. I felt really really fast today, maybe it was the colder weather.. dunno, just felt a bit more nippy than usual.

Mines up to 110,000 and is only just run in.

Saw an opened engine from a phase 1 that had done almost 200k last week. Ran a finger nail up the bores and there was hardly a lip.

hehehee Ive just popped over the old 3 - 0 myself, and my willy has just clocked over 50k..... not a problem with either, were both just about run-in :D

VW Potato

Ill hit 32 this year and I couldnt care less. Oddly though, when I hit 25, it was the most depressing moment of my life. Maybe I was having my 30s blues five years early?

g

138k put on the rr yesterday came out at 151 . well happy the bloke said there was nothing wrong with the car and its was one of the best he had seen and its standard.

90,000 on mine and the engine is good as new. oil pressure is exactly as its quoted for engine. only prob is everything else around the eng is showing its age :(

Nearly hitting 7k now and mines only 5mths old!!! Mine feels old but thats cause every rattles!!! I am seriously consider getting rid of this car its really pissing me off!!!

Revels Mum & Sister

I had just hit 88K then it dropped down to 53K now its at 54K

ON my darling valver. 106 Gti I bought the missus is on 34K and the amount she drives will be for the next 2 years!

clio 20v

my engines done 38k now still runnin in hehe

cars done 140-odd k but you woudnt know people always believe the odometer which ses the engine milage hehe

adi