ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I just wanted to update you . . . she's basically finished now.

Well I fitted my Fabia splitter the other week and have just had the k-tec coilovers & top mounts put on and now thats pretty much it, I've finally finshed! So I grabbed the camera and drove back down to where I took my fiirst shots of her, back to where it all began. The pictures might be a bit hazy - the sun was setting. I know she's still riding a little high but I wanted to see how I'd get on with speed humps and arch rubbing before going lower. Heres a few from when I first got her to how she looks now.

old1.gif
101_2448.gif
old2.gif
101_2455.gif
old3.gif
101_2450.gif
101_2452.gif
101_2454.gif
101_2457.gif

Evo 8 MR
Much better.

Needs to come down a lot more though, looks like apex springs height atm.

E60 diesel powah
Looked better before yo.............................

Sorry about that! Well done mate, good work!

Mini Cooper S sport
I honestly think that's the first time I've actually seen a Clio un-chavved on here. I'm stunned. I even had to look twice to believe it.

Words can't describe how much better it looks without the hideously gash grills, wheels, exhaust, spoiler, lights, sideskirts and stickers.

It looks a thousand times better, and I think I love you a little bit.

Daniel's right, you should be given an award.

172 cup
Well done, seriosly well done! That Clio was almost gone, you dragged it back to normality and have done a sterlig job- car looks fresh again :)

Looking for 182
Great work restoring the car to a much more respectable state. It looks awesome now!!

Brilliant number plate as well, must have cost a bit!!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Great work, needs a cup spoiler now and a bit more of a drop, then it will be awesome

Thanks for all the brilliant comments . . . it kinda makes the thousands I've spent on it all worth it! Yeah I seem to have more money than sense I know!! But yeah a medal would be cool cheers ;)

In answer to some of the questions - Yeah the k-tec coilovers will go lower they just need to be wound down some more. Under the bonnet is nothing special . . . standard apart from an induction kit. I tried for a cup spoiler on here once but somone beat me to it . . . ended up arriving to them broken in half in the post - phew! I agree the callipers would look a lot better in a more discreet colour. The numberplate - thats a standard Guernsey one, we just have numbers over here, no letters. Mine is worthless but anything from 1 up to 10000 are valuable!

Cheers again guys :)

200 FF Storm Grey
It reminds of when they realease a once injured deer back into the wild.

Live well little clio, live well.

*wipes away tear*