ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I know i have asked before but need some prices !!!

Clio_Smart
Im going to get my front, back bumpers and spoiler coloured.

Im going to get my door handles as well but im not sure if i should get a pair of megane/clio ones that match my car colour from a salvage yard or get my ones sprayed.

Now the question is how much will it cost to get my front, back bumpers , spoiler and door handles coloured ?

lastday6-1.gif

Chocolate Bar™
at my local spray centre i'd pay around 50 each for the bumpers. 40 for the handles, and about another 50 for the spoiler. so thats £190. if he did a good job i'd throw him a tenner so thats 200 lol

Clio_Smart
That sounds a good price but im not sure if ill spray the handles or get some ones from my local renualt salvage yard.

Ill get a price from him for it all tomorrow.

If its good ill leave the car there and he probally will have done for pick up on thursday.

I hope around the £150 mark but £200 aint bad becuase that £200 makes your car look the B******S :D

Mondeo STTDCI
£200.00 is far too cheap to be paying for that work and expecting good quality work. I'd expect to be paying £300 upward.

Clio_Smart
WoW

I dont want to be paying alot of money but i know its worth it.

I would have thought around £150-200

Mondeo STTDCI
I've just realised they are inserts and not full bumpers! Apologies.

Maybe yeah £200.

Clio_Smart
Sorry dave if i confused you.

Yea its just the black bumpers , spoiler and handles hopefully £150-200 and get a good job done.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Nothing if you're me! (Dad owns a panel beating and spaint spraying shop.) Useless post I know, but we all like to brag.

- 54 ' Renault clio 1.2
thats the first thing i done to my clio. cost me 250, bit of a waste considering ive now got a kid, smoothed off the door handles, boot and rub strips, but hey!