ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I love iceberg!

Ollie's Silver Cup
Cheers mate.

I don't think they would :( The K-Tec setup uses standard fitment 1*2 discs I believe, whereas our kit uses discs with a different offset. The only way around it would be to swap to the K-Tec aluminium mounts, rather than the Jam ones I guess.

I remember Mark mentioning the idea of sorting a bell/rotor setup for our kit; I'm not sure whether anything came of it.

Clio 172 RS2
i ♥ Gris de Iceberg 2.

A DSLR + Photoshop adjustments (Contrast, Sharpen) + great angles = WINNER!:approve:
You should do the bullets likewise to the front diamond.

Iceberg hides dirt so well and doesn't need that much of waxing/polishing... just keep it clean.

The shed sits near to perfect #NOW with those coilies.

Ollie's Silver Cup
Thanks again for the kind comments. I'll perhaps give hard wax a try. :)

Just one more photo to add;

5672038873_519409c781_z.jpg

:)

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
The K-tek kit without disks and with crapy pads is alot more expensive than the Jamsport kit with bigger disks and better option on pads... K-tec need to sort out there stupid prices in all honestly...