ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I love iceberg!

Ollie's Silver Cup
For a 'boring silver', iceberg comes up lovely with a bit of work imo!

Spent a bit of time over the last couple of days going over the car.

If anyone's interested in products used, etc; snowfoamed, washed with dodo juice supernatural, clayed with ag clay and rapid detailer, washed with dodo juice supernatural again, polished with SRP, sealer with EGP and waxed with dodo juice supernatural.

Really pleased with the results actually, so thought I'd get some quick photos/be a photo *****. :eek:

5664370303_c53bfe8782_z.jpg

5664934760_eeff4bd87a_z.jpg

5664369741_4de60057c6_z.jpg

5664935354_daeb40f84e_z.jpg

5664370573_f86dfed2ce_z.jpg

I'm determined to get myself a machine polisher this summer too. It's one of things I think I'll get year after year, but never have! Would like to give it a try.

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI
My 172 was that colour and I think it's one if the best out of all of the 172/182 colours. Cleaned up and in the sunlight it looks awesome with a nice blue hint to the silver. Nice example you have there.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lovely as per usual mate, big fan of this car.

I'm exactly the same with the machine polisher, lol! Been putting it off for far too long!

Ollie's Silver Cup
Come up pretty well :)

Thanks, I'm happy with the results. It's the first time I've spent a decent amount of time on it for a long while actually. :)

That's fantastic that, love those wheels

Thanks! :approve:

My 172 was that colour and I think it's one if the best out of all of the 172/182 colours. Cleaned up and in the sunlight it looks awesome with a nice blue hint to the silver. Nice example you have there.

I parked next to a silver 182 (titanium?) and the difference was really noticeable; could really see the blue tint in the iceberg.

Lovely as per usual mate, big fan of this car.

I'm exactly the same with the machine polisher, lol! Been putting it off for far too long!

Thanks! I'm definitely going to get one this year haha :rasp:

This is my favourite cup on the forum - by a mile.

A credit to you sir.

Thanks a lot! :approve:

God I wish my car was that tidy.

2118's are still my favourite RS wheels.

Mine too! Probably one of the few people that prefer them to turinis in looks!

My favourite Iceberg on here! The wheel and lows combo really compliment the colour. Excellent

Thanks! :D

WOW :cool: I've had 2 iceberg 172's nice colour

:D

So good. Where'd you get the wheel nuts from?

They're made by taper-pro/TPI, but I got them through sixonetwo ltd :)

I love "youre" iceberg! Looks class the 4 pots look the nuts!!

Thanks, I'd like seperate bells and rotors for the 4 pots when the discs need replacing. :)

Truly epic... 2118's are perfect.

Thanks! :D

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Looks awesome mate, the bolts really set off the 2118s

Quite jealous of the 4 pots

Ollie's Silver Cup
  Ollie's Silver Cup
I'm determined to get myself a machine polisher this summer too. It's one of things I think I'll get year after year, but never have! Would like to give it a try.

Just been looking on cleanyourcar.co.uk at machine polishers; the menzerna intro kit seemed really good value, so I've ordered myself one. :D

Ordered some dodo juice light fantastic wax and some more dodo juice supernatural wax too :)

172 Cup
This is also my favourite iceberg on here! is a beaut mate, will you be venturing to the FCS in this?

Ollie's Silver Cup
Thanks for the comments. :)

Yes mate, I'll be going to FCS again this year.

This was it there last year, looking slightly different to now;

4695836659_119af105cc_z.jpg

Love your iceberg mate. I've just got myself some light fantastic and it works very well with iceberg (IMO)

Ollie's Silver Cup
Love your iceberg mate. I've just got myself some light fantastic and it works very well with iceberg (IMO)

It was between that and diamond white.

But, diamond white's a hard wax and I've, as yet, not tried using hard wax, so thought I'd stick to the safe option with light fantastic. :)

Ollie's Silver Cup
Mine hadn't been waxed properly for a while, so there wasn't really any wax left on it lol!

However, I do have some AG HD cleanser, but haven't used it yet.

R26
This car looks better every time i see it.
Reminds me i must give mine a good going over........tomorrow it is haha