ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I love photoshoppers xxx

A well built VW
Need a huge favour guys I know ive been a pain recently but i need another shop of some wheels onto my ride
Pwetty pwease

Car pics here to make it easier with angles etc...

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/1363036

First alloy in 18
DSC00303.jpg

Second alloy in 17
cdgbd_16676322.jpg

and higher res if needed here http://affilate.potn.com/images/lenso/imlensoevo2.jpg
Third alloy in 18
5a_2.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
  Clio 172
Mate, those rims are too open for a clio with std brakes. Middle ones may be ok. It's my pet hate. It will make you car look 'weak'.

Chocolate Bar™
yeah it does. some come with standard 17'' wheels, and the discs are more than sufficient. especially as they're discs front and back.

A well built VW
waftywoo said:
get a set of the cup anthracite wheels off the Meganne 225 cup. They look good and they should fit.

5 Stud and offset of :eek: 68 makes this a no goer already looked into it plus they are rarer than turini's Cheers for the suggestion tho..

Meggy has discs all round and plenty of arch space for 18s im sure 20 would easily fit

Just dont want to commit before seeing what they look like

Silver 172 Mk2
The Big Yin said:
5 Stud and offset of :eek: 68 makes this a no goer already looked into it plus they are rarer than turini's Cheers for the suggestion tho..

Meggy has discs all round and plenty of arch space for 18s im sure 20 would easily fit

Just dont want to commit before seeing what they look like

Didnt realise the stud and offset were different.

You can get the cup wheels from any dealer anyway! Im trying to talk my mum into gettin some for her 225 cause i think they look loads better than the standard ones she has.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
IT IS THEN.
his name is gregg lol
theyr not on the car anymore though. hes buying a new car.

A well built VW
Thanks Gary how much you lowered that scraping the dirt lol

Anyone wanna have a go with the others Please !!!

Middo im tempted mostly by the HT3's but unsure how they will look ,, im sure the second ones will be fine but 17's ;-( (going cheap in mint condition tho)

A well built VW
My wheels end today on ebay and i wanted to see thm on the car before i bought them , Now im gonna have to take a risk and bid for em

Chocolate Bar™
i'm surprised no ones photoshopped em for you, theres tonnes of people on here who can! (me not being one of them lol)

A well built VW
Middo said:
i'm surprised no ones photoshopped em for you, theres tonnes of people on here who can! (me not being one of them lol)
Wish i could had to lose out on the HT3 as i wasnt game enough to take the risk looking at some wolfrace matrix wheels now