ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i miss not having a clio so its 182 time

on the look out
after selling my 172 cup a while back and now owning yes a van :eek: i miss the drive and speed that went with it also the wife misses her car as well as she now drives a ka :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: she hates it .. so we where chatting last week about now going back to a clio but this time id like a 182 with the full works . we are going to have a search around in nexts few days but im stuck to no wot im looking for so wots the 182 called with the works cheers guys and so be be back with a new car
wot is the diff between trophy and both cup packs

Last edited:
  Ph1 172 + Combo van
182 FF or 182 with cup packs is with all the extras

trophy has recaros, cloth rear seats, different suspension and only comes in red. there is more that it doesnt have too.

on the look out
so wot is it best to go for 182 ff or cup packs ? or spend extra and get trophy im going to spend around £7500k also wot was last plate all the above where made

is there any stickys on the 182 ff or trophy

White clique
The cup packs are those with the dark grey alloys - deffo worth going for. Like people have said, its a buyers market at the moment, and loads and loads of 182s for sale (70 went unsold on ebay this week according to their advanced search, only 1 04 plate with 46k on the clock sold, for £3,800), no reason at all why you shouldnt be able to pick up a mint one.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
The cup packs are those with the dark grey alloys - deffo worth going for. Like people have said, its a buyers market at the moment, and loads and loads of 182s for sale (70 went unsold on ebay this week according to their advanced search, only 1 04 plate with 46k on the clock sold, for £3,800), no reason at all why you shouldnt be able to pick up a mint one.

what???!?!?! effin hell

182 FF Inferno
New discs and pads in less then 14k sounds a bit suspect though (unless he's upgraded- doesn't say). And the few dings/ marks it has suggests it hasn't been that well looked after.

Good price though (seen a few Trophys at £7k now)

on the look out
many thanks everyone il start my search tomorrow when im off my 24hr call out shift

im being drawn towards a trophy

182 FF Inferno
Am I the only person who doesn't understand the appeal/ increased price of a Trophy?? Are they really that much better??

I know the seats are lovely (but you get a poverty spec rear bench), no climate which I could probably live with, no xenons which I know I'd definately miss. Is the drive that much better?

20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
so wot is it best to go for 182 ff or cup packs ? or spend extra and get trophy im going to spend around £7500k also wot was last plate all the above where made

is there any stickys on the 182 ff or trophy

Theres a trophy on the bay at the moment.ts someones on here and you could have it for 7.5k i reckon

Just as a bit of a visual guide have a look at www.clioguide.tk

I am going to be expanding on that site soon once I have sorted some proper hosting and domain name. Should be some more information about the different versions etc.