ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I need to pick one up

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
external Hard Drive, I would prefer a 500gb, but 400gb would do, USB 2, apart form that not fussed, my other porblem is, i need it tonday or tomorrow, so no online shops, a bit unusual really! Buying actual pc parts form a shop! So used to going online. PC worl have a 400GB for £79,99, so i will get that probably, anyone know of anywhere else they have got a cheap one from, cheers!

2004 1.2 Dynamique
I got the one from PC world for 80 quid 400gb you wont find any cheaper than that, get it bought! It should be 130 iirc

Rav4
maxtor ? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Lacie buddy are excellent , very very good.

I have used many maxtor drives and we have a lot of issues with them unfortunately, mind you, might just be this company. !

Handy devices though.

:)

Rav4
why do you need it today. ?

Order it through ebuyer, use google accounts, save £10 on the order and if you add another thing you might need from there, you will get free delivery (must be greater than £89.99)

woooooooooooooop

Samsung spin point drives are the daddies :)

complicated, but i am leaveing my current job, and i have to hand my notice in tomorrow so i can start my new job in time, and i want to get rid of all the stuff i have downloaded on my pc!

haha, not really, but about 100 gb of various things, 24 mb connection compared to my 500kb a s second broadnad at home, you would think i live the the sticks, but no i live about 5 minutes drive to windsor in one direction, and 5 minutes to slough in the other, damn broadband companies!

Rav4
I cannot believe you are stealing all your work files mate !!! That's well harsh............................. :eek:

:p

Ah I go that direction all the time, go to Maidenhead frequently, lovely, beautiful M4 !!!! :)

I'm not stealing their files! I'm remving all the stuff i have downloaded over the leat year or so, movies, music etc, all legit of course, lots of photos. I am technically the IT man in the office, i'm i bloody salesman for gods sake, I spend half my time fixing pcs, love it really.

Oh the M4, I,m off to maidenhead tonight actually, why are you over that way, I thought we had the riff raff under control now? :rasp: