ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I pick up my Clio 182 on Monday

Honda Civic Vtec 1.6
And i carn't wait!!!!

After driving a sluggish 306 hdi meridian for the last 2 years, i can finally start putting my foot down

Any advice on a new clio driver :)

RB 182
Dont crash it!

You'll love it, i loved my 172 until someone killed it, and tomorrow im off to buy its replacement... Another 172!

They really are awesome, I seriously dont want to think of the day when I don't own one.

In a perfect world I'd own a 182, a GT Turbo and an R1 lol.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
My advice is, take it easy for abit, get to know her, then have some major fun. Careful though, we don't want to be looking at dented pics of her. ;) Have fun matey.

Cool I'll look out for you, you not the craig7777 from sheffieldforum are you ? Cant stand his so called jokes :rasp:

182 sport
i love my 182 had it for 3 weeks and still :D every time i drive it twice the car my 206 gti was. get used to the power befor going like a idiot

Last edited:
  silver cup packed FF 182
your love it,had mine for nearly a year now and havnt been dissapointed once took a while to get use to after driving saxo's for 4 years,just take it easy and get use to the gear changes etc and then once you get used to it have some fun but dont go crazy lol

clio 182 ff
take it easy mate don't want to see u bin it. an just clean an look after her if u haven't already insured it try greenlight really good anyways have fun in her lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
ahhh fook it, nail the s**t out of it, mines loves it :) (when warm lol)

Honda Civic Vtec 1.6
Cheers fellas

I love it, had a nice 65 mile drive home from picking it up and i have gotta say i'm in love:race:

LY V6 with Recaros
Welcome to cs. I'm sure you're going to love it, I still have great fun in mine after a year and a half :)