ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I picked up my Clio 182 today

BG FF182
Today I finally picked up my Clio 182 with both cup packs and recaro seats in the black gold which I think looks great, although I may say different when it comes to cleaning it.

Have to say I was mighty impressed that I managed to get 45mpg on the drive from Hemel Hempsted to Norwich. Fair enough I didn't exactly put my foot down anywhere, but equally was cruising along at the national speed limit ;)

Now all I need to do is get used to driving as it's definately ca big change from my 1.2 Fiesta!!!

Roll on tomorrow for another spin in the country side.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Nice choice mate.
1.2 to 2.0 ltr i bet it feels like a rocket. I went from a 2.5 turbo to my Clio 182 much better car :) Have fun

182 Sport 2.0I
Enjoy every minute!!!! I picked up mine yesterday and was also shocked to see it hitting around 48 in 5th doing 50.

Impressive until my foot hit the floor :D

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
take it easy if you go for a country blast! Only cain it on straight roads for now and get to know the brakes and the cars limits!

Scirocco GT 2.0
thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Enjoy your 182. Ive had mine just over 12months now and still love it everytime i go for a drive.

200 Gordini
i also did the 1.2 to 2.0 jump lol just dont stack it, get used to the car first.

Although its not a supercar (we all know it is really ;)) its still pretty quick and can bite you in the arse in a second, but enjoy it.

Recaros ftmfw.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
^ Lift of oversteer and the rear end wiggle under hard braking are two things to be carefull with imo

200 Gordini
^ Lift of oversteer and the rear end wiggle under hard braking are two things to be carefull with imo

Back end wiggle lol when i got back to coventry after getting my car, i thought this cars supposed to grip like f**k, so i've hooted over a roundabout and just lightly touched the brake and it started shaking like a belly dancer :quiet:

BG182®
Great choice mate. Got my BG182 about a month back now and I Cant get my arse out the seat.

BTW cleaning it will be a bummer... as I've found out.

BG FF182
BTW cleaning it will be a bummer... as I've found out.

Tell me about it, my fiesta was black to. Wasn't planning on getting another black car but am glad I did as this one does look good.

Am taking it steady with the driving at the moment, but I can say it's better to drive than my Dads Accord Type R!!!

As for the pictures, you lot will have to wait until it stops raining ;)

Rusty Cup
im sure this'll get pointed out so it might aswell be me :p ur Clio doesnt seem to have the lil splitter you get with the spoiler Cup pack so unless its been ripped off id say it only has the wheels/suspension cup pack.

No biggy still a sweeet motor :D

BG FF182
im sure this'll get pointed out so it might aswell be me :p ur Clio doesnt seem to have the lil splitter you get with the spoiler Cup pack so unless its been ripped off id say it only has the wheels/suspension cup pack.

No biggy still a sweeet motor :D

It does have both cup packs, I have the original purchase sheet stating the options. I also did lots of negotiating over the price as the front splitter was missing. Thought I would get myself a K-Tec Racing or Streamline Carbon fibre one rather than a stock plastic renault one. Not sure about the Matt finish one that K-Tec do, any one seen one in the flesh?