ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I put a deposit on this today.....

German Barge
Well ladies and gentlemen, i went for it, i decided to stay with you guys, and stick to my renault loyalty!!

here she is... my new car...

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

German Barge
he he 2 weeks time... pic her up on the 29th of october... so look out for me on the m1, and m25 hehe. :)

would love a mk2, just not the price tag with it... this has done 11,000 miles... and is mint... love it.

German Barge
those pictures really DO NOT do it justice... it looks superb in the flesh... definately happy with the choice.... the "seating" arrangement will take some getting used to, and so will 6 gears, and a load of torque...

German Barge
I paid £13,900 in the end... that comes with 1 years mot, and 6 months tax, and a full tank of fuel for the journey home, HE WOULDN'T GO ANY LOWER NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRIED! he had a phone call about it while i was looking at it, and said it would sell easily at that price - im happy with what i paid so i guess thats all that matters.

spec of car is:

02 Reg, 11,000 miles on the clock, serviced at 6,000 miles.

Pretty much standard apart from tracker has been fitted, cd changer, speakers, and a little bit of colour coding... apart from that a lovely standard example... have already made plans to:

Refurbish the wheels + new tyres while they are off, phase 2 lights, stainless exhaust, maybe some suspension tweeks, and that pretty much how ill leave it...

was planning to get bucket seats, but after sitting in the standard interior, im liking the comfort a lot :)

Nice car. IMO the mk1 v6 looks nicer.

The mk1's do tend to bite you though if you get it wrong and the winters coming so take it easy!

Best colour aswell.

German Barge
yeh i can't wait!

ill have it by next saturday so the 29th...

need to get some silver visions, and some clear side repeaters! ;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
BigChris said:
so will 6 gears, and a load of torque...

Driving the Vee with 6 gears isn't the problem ... it's getting back into a 5 speed car that's more troublesome. When I'm driving my missus' at the weekends I keep finding myself going to put it into 6th on the motorway ... actually tried to do the other week. The graunch from the box reminded me that that was actually reverse :eek:

Remapped derv Golf
Looks nice. Any Vee is a special car! Who cares if it's a mk1 or mk2. Not everyones made of money.

Although the mk2 is very nice.....

German Barge
zobra, im based in kent, so will try and get to this... anyone based in the southeast who wants to convoy up with me?

German Barge
im probably going to take it up the strip on the 6th of november, either that or go to the ace cafe event. I may be picking it up next wednesday now :D

Clio RS 172 Ph2
Andy D said:
Driving the Vee with 6 gears isn't the problem ... it's getting back into a 5 speed car that's more troublesome. When I'm driving my missus' at the weekends I keep finding myself going to put it into 6th on the motorway ... actually tried to do the other week. The graunch from the box reminded me that that was actually reverse :eek:

I'm glad it's not just me that does this... My missus Zafira has a bit of gearbox whine now, and I think it's down to my trying to put it in 6th all the time!