ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want to build a 172 replica is it worth the time and money...

I agree ^^^^ ....... ppl like him is why our premiums are so high , that'll start another argument .

anyway on the idea of the replica , if you cant afford to buy one then may be spending money and time is your better option .

2 wheel power
When people say 'buy a real 172' your still in a no win situation! Every young person who owns a 172 is told that 'they'll wrap it round a tree within 2 weeks' or you'll be accused of being a spoilt git. I'd go for the replica mate, at the end of the day its your money so do whatever you want

Chocolate Bar™
^ true, but i just dont really see the point in making your car look like another standard car, if your gonna spend money on it do something a bit different

Personally I'd keep the vtr and save for a real 172, it's going to cost alot to make it look like one, so you may aswell sust save that money instead. But there are some nice replicas that I've seen on here.

im with you i had a vtr before my 172 and really thought about building one but it worked out better and cheaper to just buy a 172 when i could get insured and afford one. trust me save and then get one there worth the wait :) :)