ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I wish I hadnt sold my cup!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
i know a way in to them! they dont half flex LOL but i dont think you would be able to get a wheel out or maybe! haha!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
lotus really do try..really they do! but renault are a much bigger player and the 172/182 is a fab car at the side of it! :) hence i bought x3 LOL! and only one lotus! although saying that id have another one! why dont you have a vx there that bit cheaper and you get the same feeling! there some nice examples out there! do it you know you want to! 10/12k will get you a nice vx220 when that money you will be looking at a nice s1 or a dog s2 really! ;)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
im a badge snob but the vx220 in lightening yellow looks fab for 10k imo! ;) but there arent many good ones left all died :( or starting to get lots of miles on the clock!