ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ice Installer Wanted For Feature Car

My car is in bodyshop at mo, having quite alot of work done. It is at Venom Customs in Bradford, Venom as produced many magazine featred cars. My is expected to be featured.

Basically all the body and interior is sorted i have 2 Audiobahn Subs and a Voodoo amp waiting to be fitted basically im looing for somone to do it for free!(I will pay for materials) Preferably a fibre glass install.

In return they will get advertising should the car get mag featured!

Pm me for details. Cheers

Chris

Its still there should hopefully be out next week.

Are you interested? If you are Pm and il give you some deatails.

By the way guys im based in west yorkshire

Should be more than £300! Could probably do a normal install myself. Just thought if someone was just starting up and fancied getting there work in a mag, it could be a good ad for them. I get a install they get a ad!

Any1 fancy it????

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Not being funny, but weve no idea how good your car is, and 2subs plus an amp is hardly a feature install?!?

Obviously id expect to show any one interested the car first, Cars got loadza custom 1 offs its also got dvd player in custom smoothed a painted dash and a set of 6x9s between buckets. Got this months Redline in my hand and theres only 1 car in with more than 2 subs, so thats not really a valid point.

Just thought it could be a opportunity, has do see if any one fancid it, you never know til you ask!

Turbo Convesion Started!!

hello mate, i can do an install with no fibreglass but with wood, carpet and some perspects to cover amp for nothing providing as you said, that i can put a sticker on ur back window, have the perspects engraved with our logo and address but you would have to bring it down to portsmouth one day for it to be done!!!! if u send me some pics of the car, ill send you some ideas we can do and the price it would be for materials!!!!

let me know via pm if ur interested

Re-opened due to loss of contact with LiamRsi, however should he reply he as first pik, ne offrs, check out Project progress, in exterior forum for mor info n pics.

how do you prepose to make sure that the mag says where the install was done?

Also can can you prove that it is not just attempt to get a free install? do you have any sort of written confirmation from a mag?

Rorrie

No, but i would be willing to give them a cheque and if it gets a feature they rip it up! Its had some interest from Revs, but the guy at the bodyshop is speaking to the rest of the mags, obviously they cant offer me a feature til car is done and theyve seen it!!!! And obviously i need a insatll to get a feature, was hoping to have company name accross back window.

williams 2 turbo

word of warning, i did essex lads one, got no business what so ever from it or mag features!. be very careful if you take the job on. as for cd mullins, your best bet is to go to someone like vibe or fusion for example and get them to do it as a show car, then they provide all the gear as well, there are some contractual stuff you have to do but its a free install. ive done this with 4 cars and have got around 16000 worth of stuff from them.

i know we wouldnt be interested as a company but give this place a call... hes done things like this before!

the place is called berkshire car sounds...

The guy you need to speak to is Richard....

the number you need to call is 01189662020

& when you get richard tell him Connor with the yellow clio told ya to call! he should look after you. he did the featured Mazda turbo eunos which is going to be in redline next month.