ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceberg 172 with Turinis! Show me your colours!

Audi A3 V6, Cup 172
I bought a set of turinis not too long ago for my iceberg 172, standard silver colour and they look good but i want to do something different! so any suggestions or photos of what colours theres been done? (Not Black, Silver, White or Grey)

1011115_10152375188414095_2131091648_n.jpg

Audi A3 V6, Cup 172
I've thought about fluro green, that blue idea sounds good, any photoshop examples at all? would be greatly appreciated :)

PH2 RS172
anything other than standard colours is always going to be a gamble. a guy round my way has sprayed his turinis orange on his black 182. any other time id say no way, but hes got a rollcage inside the same colour so it looks quite cool with the colour contrast especially on black. have a play!

anything other than standard colours is always going to be a gamble. a guy round my way has sprayed his turinis orange on his black 182. any other time id say no way, but hes got a rollcage inside the same colour so it looks quite cool with the colour contrast especially on black. have a play!

I think I've seen that driving through Forest Town before. Does it have orange badges and orange stickers too?