ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If it fits....what do you think... 182 clio 4 steering wheel

BG Clio 182
I like it but would it look right in a 182? The surfaces are so matte and off black that it would maybe look a wrong colour and too black

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hmmm, Clios (mk2) are quite dated in the cabin, something Renault had never really bothered to address until, really, the mk4. Slight improvements with the mk3's but still a bit behind on the times.

I think this wheel is a bit too 'futuristic' for the car in general.

If you like it though, do it!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I was going to do this but can't remember why I didn't in the end. Back looks like it's a straight fit too!

Volvo S60 T5
Well for £60 Inc postage I got one , got rid of the horrid shine black...looks much better now I think.
Matches my dash trims and gear knob now.
Gota keep an eye out for an airbag now on ebay.
20150624_182614.jpg

20150624_200151.jpg

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
That looks pretty smart with the carbon finish on it to be fair. Would be interesting to see it fitted, would be a bit worried about sweaty palms though!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
What's that like on the coweling mike? my 197 wheel was a pain but that looks a good fit.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Some people will hate it. But not me, especially with the carbon finish. Looks cracking!:up: