ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

if there's 6 clips holding a piece of trim on,

ant

yep.
why is it that when you come to take it off,

4 will pop out fine

1 will stay stuck in the bodywork

and 1 will snap off?

:dead:

bloody french sh1te!

MK1 Clio 16v
I don't think the French cared whether or not you could take things off to be honest! Bet they just thought, ahh sod it, instead of desiging something that's easy to take off, we'll just make something loose that rattles to hold the panel in place.

Have a similar problem with my valver, however rusty screws tend to be the most annoying. Whenever i want to take something off i can't, because the b*stard screws/bolts are rusted to fook!

ant

yep.
nah, just "in general" :)

was the tailgate earlier tho, must find rattle. MUST FIND RATTLE!!!

ant

yep.
nah, not that. had all that out last week when i put my cup spoiler on.

its more a metal on metal rattle, like a loose washer.

Chocolate Bar™
ant said:
nah, not that. had all that out last week when i put my cup spoiler on.

its more a metal on metal rattle, like a loose washer.

on my car its the metal catch of the boot, rattling against the metal catch mounted on the car. the old one never did it, but after getting rear shunted and having a new boot this one rattles like a b**ch - and is especially annoying when ive got no seats in, as its all you can hear.

BMW 330D
Peperami said:
Get a really loud exhaust... so loud, that you cant hear anything else!
:approve: Thts wat i have. only thing i can hear rattling is the damn sunroof handle

ant

yep.
Middo said:
on my car its the metal catch of the boot, rattling against the metal catch mounted on the car. the old one never did it, but after getting rear shunted and having a new boot this one rattles like a b*tch - and is especially annoying when ive got no seats in, as its all you can hear.

now that is bloody interesting!

my boot catch does wiggle about a bit no matter how much i tighten it. its also more noticable when i have the seats down.

i'll investigate tomorrow ;)

Chocolate Bar™
i suspect its a 'renault patented design' that will rattle whatever you do, but let me know how you get on :)

M2 Competition
I left my rear boot panel in, to hide the wires, and as it didnt weigh much, but my zorst makes something at the back rattle at certain revs. Think it may be the plastic itself, its like a vibrating noise.