ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im 19 nearly 20, just got my 1st valver so best place for in

clio 20v

im twenty and ive got 3 yrs no claims but a 12 mth ban on my licence an i pay 1500 tpft with express

but your better trying tesco or liverpool victoria, 4youngdrivers.com was quite good as well

dont be afraid to play the companies off against each other either, ring back with a lower quote and see if they will beat it

was sam situation as you last year mate. Trident are the best by far, and dindnt have much to say bout th mods.

cheers lads, ive just done a quick quote with Express and it was £825 TPFT! I will try those other though, cheers!!!

pete

Adrian Flux offered me the cheapest quote when i was 19/20 but I will never use them again.

Not the only person to have problems. One of our fave garages is have trouble with them at the mo too

Skoda Fabia vRS

Nick Hill has been screwed good an proper by Flux, ill never use them again

im goin to Liverpool Victoria next week

Skoda Fabia vRS

i jus tried Express, christ there cheap

ill have to call em tomorrow an discuss about mods an more mileage, the quote they give you is limited to 6000miles

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

How are people being screwed by Flux? Im currently with them but only for another 2 months or so.....

Never had any problems myself, but then again never had need to..

Williams 2, STi N12

Tescos have always been pretty coll for me..get a nice simple online quote and discount too!

Skoda Fabia vRS

the story with Nick is that when he crashed his car they offered him £800 for it, now Flux are supposed to cover all your mods, and Nicks Clio had the 1.6 Conversion, meanin its worth WAY more than £800

plus, they wanted the car too