ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im a RWD fan ..... but

200sx and a clio
hi im jon and i currentley own a nissan 200sx
P6110003.jpg

but my mrs has a clio and im tempted into changing my ways and trying to save a few pennys on fuel and insurance so may convert to a little clio myself a 182 i think ??

dont really no much about em so thought id sign up say hi and get some info;)

A4 Avant
Lovely looking 200sx. Clio may feel a little slow compared to that if it's running decent power. On back roads though theres not much out there that shall give you the same amount of smiles for so little cash.

200sx and a clio
its running nearly 300bhp and it was completly standard 18 months ago but it is a bit of a money pit, but awsome fun but im getting married next year so need to recope some pennies from some where, i think ill cry when i sell it:(

anyone live in/near high wycombe thats got some 172 alloys for sale for the mrs???

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Welcome to the club!

I'm about a 20 min drive away in Bracknell, if you ever want a look over a 182 just let ,me know!

clioproj/skylinegtst/merc
its hard choppin in sum rwd fun maybe a bit disapointing i wish i didnt

Attachments

• 100_1839.jpg
    100_1839.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 64