ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm back... kinda!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Hey guys,

I started out with an Alien Green 200, did the usual lowering it down, spacers and exhaust to it. Chopped it in for a Fiesta ST which I tracked at blyton last time out!

However I had a change in career so I needed a diesel for mileage so ended up with a 2014 Leon FR, lovely cruiser for what it is but I miss that feel or throwing it round north wales on a Sunday morning!

So now I'm at a crossroads, I'll be starting to lift share soon to work and back and the mileage isn't an issue.. ever since I got rid of the 200 I missed it, even the ST could not fix the whole the 200 left.

So this leads me to the 200T, I like them always have. The fact I can cruise in auto on the way to work in rush hour to then opening them up on a Sunday and actually enjoying driving again, so can anybody help me out about them? Just some more info on them.. they seem to well priced for the age of them now!

Any advise or info on them is appreciated guys,

Cheers