ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im back - prob not been missed! **pic request**

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
Morning all......been away from the clio scene for about 5months now.

Some of you may remember me I had the black wide arch clio that changed to white with pug headlights.....well i sold that and it was written off i think!

Any hoo im in the process of getting another clio 54 plate black 1.2 16v again. Wanted a 197 but still canny afford it so got this one to fill the hole the now.

Not going as mad this time as i did last time but looking to lower it change colour of wheels and prob get a zorst.

What im looking for is some pics of 1.2s on -60mm springs and -35mm springs so that i can compare....pretty sure 60 is gona be too much but let me see.

Will post up some pics when i take delivery and also of the old wagon for you to refresh your memory.

Cheers
Martin

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Got a pic of your old car?

Welcome back.

BTW.

My car lowered on apex 40mm

25112007037.jpg

25112007041.jpg

alien green rs133
DSC_0186.jpg

lowered a bit more than 60mm lol

love that car, shame about problem getting bits painted,

my car only has 40 mm drop on front, standard on back as have passenger quite often and was not working, on bump stops constantly!!!
PA180134 edit.jpg
PA180135 edit.jpg

Clio Billabong 1.2
Ha they are anthracite at the moment..

Been driving on country roads and haven't been washed for a while :O

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Weird was just wondering what had happened to you and the car the other day Martin!

Im sure the last one started off with 'just a set of alloys' as well ;)

ST
Blast from the past...

Hows things matey...

Last time i seen you myself and the boy Alistair were rollin in black dynamiques too..

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
cheers for the replies ppl......yep old one started with "just alloys!"

picked it up last night....pretty decent! although salesman was like yeh ive checked it over and if you see any wee dings or anything then gimme a shout.....2s after he walked away i have a check round the car and the back bumper has a massive scuff in it!!..so i chased him into the garage and was like naw!!! so its getting fixed on sat :D

Going to order my new grill too :D then i think from the pics im gettin 60mm drop. never been that low before anything to watch out for?

cheers,
Martin

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
Re: Im back - prob not been missed! **GALLERY ADDED**

orite again....ive uploaded a brief gallery of my old car.....http://martin-westland.magix.net/

wish i still had my site so i could upload more. miss havin the webspace :(

any hoo have a look n let me know what you think.

cheers for your replies. def going 60mm....gettin my new grille tomorow.

cheers and keep the 60mm drop pics coming pls.

Martin