ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im going to be driving this 2moro!!

182 - Now Cooper S
Im testdriving this Prima racing clio tomorrow!! Its a garage near by, and i blaged that i want to sell my 182 and get a modified 172 just because i really really want to drive it!! Its at a garage nearby, i swear its always for sale!!

Cant wait. I'll take some pics and post them on this thread tomorrow...Watch this space!

http://www.primaracing.com/CustomerCars.aspx

182 - Now Cooper S
Yer i heard this as well...Im not looking to buy it, i love my 182 and i wouldn't want a chavie V6 replica - even though it is 250bhp, i would feel like an idiot driving it!!

Should be fun to drive a clio with throttle bodies etc.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Must handle like a pig too with 18's. Must shift in a straight line though.

How'd they get 250bhp from modified cylinder head,cams and TB's?

BMW F31
is that from 4frontcarsales near polhill mate?
thats where i got my clio from and saw this one on the forecourt. its not actually that bad upclose.

Megane Mk4
I like the bodykit on it.. fake or not, but I wouldn't go out of my way to drive/buy it..

rabbos said:
Can you please drive it off the nearest cliff?

Wouldn't that damage the cliff? ;)

182 - Now Cooper S
Was really really disapointing. Steering wheel was shaking under braking, every bump set you off course, and to be honest it really didnt feel that fast - i almost red lined second and kicked straight into third and it didn't feel as fast as the 182. The clutch is a nightmare as well, very very stiff and short travel. I was really shocked. The outside looks good, apart from the diy fitted mirrors, but the interior is worn and shabby. The massive nos can in the boot is cool tho!!

Overall i wouldn't buy it, and i definatly wouldn't recommend it to anyone - get a standard 172 - 182. They feel so so nice to drive compared to this heap.

Pics:
Image079.jpg

Image021.jpg

Image019.jpg

Image016-1.jpg

Image010.jpg

Image017.jpg

And yer it is up at 4front in Pollhill mate...

Tom

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Should have left it as a standard 172, would be very kool... bodywork does not do it for me.