ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im lookin for a 172 clio

Turbos.
The main thing is to check if it's an import. Start haggling if you find it out. It's not a big deal but you won't have an OE alarm or locking wheel nuts. You should get a CD Disc Changer though!

Otherwise i'd ask about the known problems, suspension mount knocking, exhaust rattle etc. If they have been sorted then it saves you hassle in the future, so try and get as much info as possible out of them.

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
cliobuyer said:
The main thing is to check if it's an import. Start haggling if you find it out. It's not a big deal but you won't have an OE alarm or locking wheel nuts. You should get a CD Disc Changer though!

Otherwise i'd ask about the known problems, suspension mount knocking, exhaust rattle etc. If they have been sorted then it saves you hassle in the future, so try and get as much info as possible out of them.

Should you get the CD changer with the CUP as well.

Mine has'nt got one??

E90
Timmay said:
highly valid comment - not

congrats, your the first one today...

remote-control-fishing-game.jpg

soon: 172 Cup
Hello mate, i am in the same boat as you!!!

I have been told to look out for exhaust/front knocking/steering wheel peeling away and leaking rear window. Those are the usual ones! Do not worry if the car idle's a bit lumpy, they all do it, the rest as they say is take it out for a drive and see for yourself!!!!

Make sure you take it on some Twisty's!

kullycliosport said:
good luck fella , might have mine for sale if interested

yea, if i was lookin to buy in the next month id want yours! soz to hijack but what you after next mate