ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im new to clios what spec 182 can you get

clio sport 182
im going to be buying a 182 in the next couple of weeks and would like to know the specs i think i want the cup with the suspention,wheels,and spoiler pack is that the cup or is there any more spec cheers sorry if this has been gone over before cheers john:D

silver cup packed FF 182
you can get a 182 with no cup packs,or a 182 with cup packs which inc uprated suspension,darker colour alloys,cup rear spoiler and lower front lip on the front bumper and also some rare ones come with recaro bucket seats,or the 182 cup which dosnt have xenon headlites,a/c,or you can get a trophy which comes in a red colour with the recaro bucket seats,different alloys,few extras that the 182 cup/cup pack 182s dont have,ive probably missed alot of info out but im still getting to know my knowledge on the cliosports after owning mine for only bout month still lol

D

dick

il put it into sentances for you shaun,

you can get a 182 (standard - leather interior a/c, cruise control all the toys xenon headlamps)

182 cup which dosnt have xenon headlites,a/c, or leather seats (same seats, but in fabric), but has sportier suspension, bigger spoiler, turini alloys

182 with cup packs which inc uprated suspension,darker colour alloys,cup rear spoiler and lower front lip on the front bumper and also some rare ones come with recaro bucket seats (which was a factory fitted option)

or you can get a trophy which comes in a red colour with the recaro bucket seats,different alloys, (this is based an the cup and it the sportiest model, limited number of 500 also, even better suspension aswell)

clio sport 182
so can you get a 182 with the cup pack wheels,suspention,spoiler but with air con and those headlights im lost allready lol:clown:

clio sport 182
i selling it to get a 182 its 230bhp
dadspics017.jpg

clio sport 182
cheers yeah it must be one of the best yeah im getting them in 16" for the clio when i get one hopefully next week

MINI JCW
These are the models and variant of the 182

182- this has all the toys (leather seats, climate control, crusie control, xenons etc) but just has standard suspension. comes in all the colours except the Trophy red.

182 cup - loses some of the kit from a 182 such as climate control (still has air con), leathers, xenons etc but weighs 20kg less and has better susepsnion, a bigger rear spoiler, a front splitter and different colour wheels. Only comes in racing blue & inferno orange

182 with cup packs - is the exactly the same as a 182 but like the 182 cup has better susepsnion, a bigger rear spoiler, a front splitter and different colour wheels.

182 trophy - based on the 182cup but only comes in red, has different wheels, better suspension and more expensive dampers also comes with recaros seats

D

dick

get inferno or liquid yellow!

well, if your an attention seeker like me thats wot id do!

MINI JCW
Here is my 182 with cup packs!

Attachments

• RS CLIO 182 FRONT.jpg
    RS CLIO 182 FRONT.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 36
  • RS CLIO 182 BACK.JPG
    RS CLIO 182 BACK.JPG
    489.9 KB · Views: 31
  • RS CLIO 182 INTERIOR.jpg
    RS CLIO 182 INTERIOR.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 35
  • RS CLIO 182 WHEELS & 2.0L BADGE.jpg
    RS CLIO 182 WHEELS & 2.0L BADGE.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
  clio sport 182
someone is coming to look at my 5 on saturday so hopefully i will have sold it I want £5,500 or ono for it i'll keep you posted:D