ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im new!

lol @ Sangy. Yeah thats right the course your talking about is called westover where they go round and round a circuit which passes by the bars and clubs!

CTR EK9 turbo

Ahoy there and welcome. Ive been to Bournemouth once in my whole life - played a concert at the Winter Gardens - i thought it was very nice. Saw a few Ferrarris toasting around. Noiyce.....Dont they have a massive legal cruise down there?

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Ello Natalie,

Well now youve found the site you may as well Join the club !!

Youll find that most of us are a bit do-lally but serious about Clios and making go faster.

Any advice you need just ask, coz someone has bound to have tried it !!

Regards

Leigh

i see matt is causing trouble on page 1 !lmao ! no new thing there, lol !

also a hello to you ! dont really use the site much for posting ! but the info is really good !

sammy

xx

hello, welcome and good afternoon

(afternoon!!! oh well i guess im not going work today)

i be Bryan, 20 from Northamptonshire

Hi Natalie, Im Simon, 23 and in Swindon, not clos but not far either been out your way a few times, stag doos and for slinky a couple of times ;)

lol

keep expecting cilla to pop up here at any time.......

dont have a clio meself, but better ½ just bought a 172 so im lurking on her behalf :)

wont say my age cos u lot r all to young :eek:

Joined the site at about June time i think under the name rapnrhyme... Never really posted that much tho...

Then became a member (well was forced really by matt) with the name Sammy in November ! So now ya know ! :oops:

Hello,

Im coming to Bournemouth on March 1-2 for the A-Team Convention :D .

Can you recommend any good B&Bs?

Cheers,

Face