ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im young(ish) Dumb but i sure as hell like to have fun.

02 Clio 16V 1.2
Hello there! New to the forum. Just wanted to say hey!

Also an owner of a 1.2 16V Clio which may be slow but it's mine so i love it.

List of Additions so far : 17" BK Racing Eclipse wheels sprayed in Satin Black, 2 6X9 Vibe speakers in rear parcel shelf, K&N Induction kit, Aftermarket Radio, Clio sport spoiler, various bumper stickers.

Here's a pic! Yes that's another Clio in the background although i've not seen it since the day i took the pic.

ea5e2d04.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
It's a good starting colour, but the wheels are unfortunately "those" wheels that we all buy then regret it when we realise what looks good.

A nice car though, and a good base to make an interesting first car!

Iceberg 172
Welcome mate, I remember back when I was 17 I had a fiesta with 17 inch ripspeed alloys, thought it was the tits when I was younger now I just think oh god what was I thinking

02 Clio 16V 1.2
Haha Im 22. Only reason i have them is because my mate was selling them.

Yea i plan to get some nicer smaller wheels, Change the interior, try get rid of all the black exterior trim and probably more but i cant really think of much just now. Not much point trying to do anything to the engine or w.e because it's only a 1.2 haha.

Ph1 track 172
welcome! i also put 17"s on my first clio, had them on there for a while until i joined cliosport... i then stepped backed and realised the truth!

its a good start, could be a nice car when you're done, but like the other guys i'd say some smaller wheels 16" max but 15" preferably, colour code side strips, bumpers and it'll be looking good :)

i also like the black wheels with that colour :)