ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Immobiliser/wont start help

172cup
Currently doing a 172 cup conversion on a 1.2 16v ph2.
Dropped engine running gear subframes the lot simple swap. Engines in, Swapped engine and interior loom. Uch ecu the lot.
All wired up and connected ( bar the alarm system I cut that out as its not necessary and the seat air bag wiring.
Turn ignition on, all lights work everything comes on fine, Except the immobiliser light flashes like mad. Can hear a relay clicking and then the Engine/stop light flashes and nothing happens. Tried the key fob ''trick'' while turning the ignition on but no luck.
Fuel pump doesn't prime either.

All earths are connected up, Tried the spare ecu uch and key and decoder ring but still no luck.

172cup
Taken the ecu and uch off my track 172 which works fine but doesn't work on this car?
Ill wire up the air bag/seats again and go from there

Currently doing a 172 cup conversion on a 1.2 16v ph2.
Dropped engine running gear subframes the lot simple swap. Engines in, Swapped engine and interior loom. Uch ecu the lot.
All wired up and connected ( bar the alarm system I cut that out as its not necessary and the seat air bag wiring.
Turn ignition on, all lights work everything comes on fine, Except the immobiliser light flashes like mad. Can hear a relay clicking and then the Engine/stop light flashes and nothing happens. Tried the key fob ''trick'' while turning the ignition on but no luck.
Fuel pump doesn't prime either.

All earths are connected up, Tried the spare ecu uch and key and decoder ring but still no luck.
Hi, a fast flashing immobilliser light with ignition turned on indicates the code received from the key does not match the coding of the uch and/or the engine ecu

172cup
As above I'm using working ecu/uch coding ring and keys from my other 172.
A friend of mine has a Snap on diagnostics, that can reprogram keys/immobiliser will try that tomorrow night but if that fails. Whats next?

172cup
Got past the immobiliser issue, Now onto another!

Turns over, but no spark. Fuel pump doesn't prime either but that isn't a problem.
Theres no power at the plug, Continuity though the plug to ecu. Relay works too...