ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In car camera mount for trophy

Recaro'd 182
i made one, ill take pics later and put up. There alot of guides on the net for making them, i used:

mild steel flat bar x 2 lengths
rubber 1/8" thick
2 x 6mm screws
2 x 6mm wing nuts

Bascially you clamp the two bits of flat bar around your head rest seats on the passengers side

and bought this off ebay: to mount the camera on. (mounts to flat bar)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=280234857979

please note this only attached to standard seat not uprated seats.

M140i
Cheers mate, had a home made one in my FF182 which worked fine, got a trophy now so can't mount to headrests.

Thanks for your input tho Mark :)

Banana
I've got the pump cup with double ball tilt top head, and it is fookin solid! No camera shake whatsoever. And it never lets go of the glass on it's own, even if the suction pump has deflated.

M140i
Just ordered the pump cup with double tilt top head :) Hopefully Be worth it in the long run. Cheers for your help guys, Thanks Mark(cup) couldnt view youtube at work unfortunately lol.