ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In need of a little coilover help?

Alright i was originally going to just have springs and shocks but when i added up the prices n compared it to coilovers i fort i might aswell spend a bit more money and get coilovers...

i have been looking at loads of different makes etc i was just woundering if any1 had any ideas of which coilovers are the best priced and do the job if that makes sense? lol

I have also come across these on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COIL-OVER-COI...ryZ40192QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

would these do the job concidering they are only going on a 1.2?

thanks alot chris

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm no expert by a mile but I would personally buy from within Britain and I have never heard of those either,

Think FK do some well priced Coilover kits, Try looking on Yozzasport or Demon Tweeks and look around!!

golf
i thought about those ebay jobbies but reconsidered due to the fact that for 70 more you can get FKs which will fit unlike those which you will most likely need to redrill the holes at the base of the coilovers to get them to fit.