ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In the coming months......

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Hopefully this is in the right section......

Bought these yesterday to add to some new White Speedlines:

3244080595_bab831373c.jpg

Shall be buying 4 of these tomorrow:

cat2120_lge.jpg

Tyres were bought on Kwik-fit's 30% when buying 4 deal......4 Contisports = £294 (including valves/balancing/fitting to rims when they arrive)

These will be added alongside the fitting of my 22" white PistonHead Logos (x2) on both rear quarters overlapping the window and body panel, white wing mirror caps, my Broom yellow (when it arrives from Mish) front diamond.....

...and when funds allow, a set of Eibach Pro/Sportline springs, mainly to improve handling and to reduce the current front 'wheel to arch' gap......

....also thinking about it, I need a splitter too.....CF should do it!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
These will be added alongside the fitting of my 22" white PistonHead Logos (x2) on both rear quarters overlapping the window and body panel, white wing mirror caps, my Broom yellow (when it arrives from Mish) front diamond.....
In the coming months.....I'll be making my Cup look sh!t.

EP3 Civic Type R
You should have popped me a PM mate, I sent the diamond the the other day- give us a shout if it's not with you tomorrow and I'll put another in the post first class :)

Freetrack&Monaco 172
You should have popped me a PM mate, I sent the diamond the the other day- give us a shout if it's not with you tomorrow and I'll put another in the post first class :)

No worries, wasnt having a pop........will let you know when it arrives!! x

Freetrack&Monaco 172
In the coming months.....I'll be making my Cup look sh!t.

To be fair, my best mate works at pistonheads (Mr Will), manages the IT, usually does the pic of the week, and manages the classifieds section.........and this year I'll be going on loads of PH trackdays/meets/Le Mans trips.....

.....so I think the Logos are quite appropriate and only a bit of fun......I like them and I think thats all that matters.....they wont be a long term thing on the car, and I've got some small ones (2x 3.5" and a 8") that will be on the bootlid longterm as they are a bit more subtle.

....in fact I'll post some pics when there on the car so you can all sl@g them off then ;) lol

Last edited:
  Bus w**ker
22"? :eek: :nono:

That's like this big <------------------------------------------------------------> ;)

Apart from the stickers the rest sounds nice though. Get some pics up.

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Prolines won't cause a noticeable drop, sportlines will.

Hmm, think its the sportlines I was going to be looking at......not that fussed in a massive drop tbh, just handling.....I dont do low low......although I do have an 'I "heart" speedbumps' sticker for sh!ts and giggles......

PS, fail on the tyres, should of gone for 205's.

195 are on my car at the moment and I though that was standard fit too, I assume 205's will fit nicely?

Will bear this in mind when I re-shod my current turinis (which need a refurb) in new rubber.....prob going to use my original ones as a track set with some semi-slicks (non road legal)......then if the track is a bit damp I can use my new white road legal ones for better wet grip......?!?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Hmm, think its the sportlines I was going to be looking at......not that fussed in a massive drop tbh, just handling.....I dont do low low......although I do have an 'I "heart" speedbumps' sticker for sh!ts and giggles......

195 are on my car at the moment and I though that was standard fit too, I assume 205's will fit nicely?

Will bear this in mind when I re-shod my current turinis (which need a refurb) in new rubber.....prob going to use my original ones as a track set with some semi-slicks (non road legal)......then if the track is a bit damp I can use my new white road legal ones for better wet grip......?!?
205's fit fine, running 205's on my 15's at the moment.

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Oh, forgot to mention, rear seats to be removed.......and a front strut brace as I've heard the rear one does diddley squat......

See wanted marketplace some time soon for my wish list :rasp:

b/g 182, meg tourer
sportlines will reduce the arch gap without being silly low, and they handle well.
prolines will not reduce the arch gap.

Freetrack&Monaco 172
White 2120 Turinis ordered direct from Speedline Corse, always good when you chat to the nice people on their stand at the Autocar show and blag yourself some discount in advance!!

Have gone for the 35mm offset, is a fraction wider track than the 38mm standard Cup ones, although the difference wont be obvious.......

They should arrive tomorrow.....weather permitting obviously.....:S

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nice Plans except the Stickers but you've explained your reasons for them so fair enough.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Wheels look great! Im in the middle of re-furbing mine white. Its the future as anthracite is taking over ;)

You need to get those headlights sorted out tho, very yellow.

Freetrack&Monaco 172
You need to get those headlights sorted out tho, very yellow.

I think thats just the exposure in the low light.....took these at 5pm this evening in a forest. Will have to take some more in better conditions!

I'm running Osram 'Nightbreaker +80%' dipped beam, full beam, and then Osram cool blue sidelight bulbs........they look fairly white in real life, honest!

I dont think I like the idea of HIDs or Zenons as it'll look more like a FF.......

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Bit of an update.........road legal pressed plates!

3375713629_9759e2cf60.jpg

3375731789_55c72913b1.jpg

3376545150_3485a6747b.jpg

And one small pistonheads sticker for now........will get around to fitting the 22"s in a month or so when I start with the track days! Added my membership renewal 'Cliosport.net' sticker to the inside rear window too!

I was under the impression ALL pressed plates were illegal.
Something to do with light not reflecting back on speed cameras or something?

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
looks good fella! those wheels are the sex. where did u get the gorgeous plates from?