ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

INA tappets & finger followers?

Clio Sport 2.0 16V
Hello guys,

Im in proccess of parts sourcing for F4R736 engine rebuild. As title say, have someone experiences with INA hydraulic tappets and finger (cam) followers? They are much cheaper than Renault OEM ones, here in Slovakia I can get finger follower for 3,40€/piece and tappet for 7,10€/piece...

Thank you for experience-based answers :)

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
INA stuff isn't terrible.

Have you checked AutoDoc to see what is available on there? They are based in Germany, so prices to EU customers should be good??

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
I have use INA hydraulic lifters with no issues, fairly decent brand.

Clio Sport 2.0 16V
INA stuff isn't terrible.

Have you checked AutoDoc to see what is available on there? They are based in Germany, so prices to EU customers should be good??
Yes I checked also AutoDoc, basically everything available there I can get around 1/3 cheaper in local eshops, not to mention the cost of shipping :)

Do you know what is inside OEM Renault box? I dont think that there is stamped "made by renault" :)