ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

InCarTec Leads

RS Clio 182
Have some InCarTec stalk control adaptor leads leads to fit. How easy (or difficult depending on how you look at it) are they to fit?
I'm of the "Not very technical" school of approach.
Any install pi:) cs or guide would really help

BMW M135i
You don't with the incartec leads. They just plug into the yellow mini iso connector, much easier can be just with just removing the headunit.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
InCarTec leads are a doddle.

If you can fit a headunit, you can fit them.

• The 3.5mm jack (headphone type connector) plugs in at the back of your new headunit.
  • The yellow iso connector plugs into the yellow iso connector (simple enough)
  • The Black iso power connector again just plugs in the following order - Car > InCarTec adapter > Headunit
All being well your steering controls will now work and the display will say the make of your headunit.

RS Clio 182
InCarTec leads are a doddle.

If you can fit a headunit, you can fit them.
  • The 3.5mm jack (headphone type connector) plugs in at the back of your new headunit.
  • The yellow iso connector plugs into the yellow iso connector (simple enough)
  • The Black iso power connector again just plugs in the following order - Car > InCarTec adapter > Headunit
All being well your steering controls will now work and the display will say the make of your headunit.

Sounds that easy I can probably sort it ;)