ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Indicator fuse blowing

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Have an issue with the indicator fuse blowing. Only occurs when indicating left or using the hazard switch! Indicate right an there is no issue

I have replaced the hazard switch, tried a new stalk and checked the wiring and as far as i can tell the wiring is fine. Checked all earth points an they are as they should be so at a bit of a loss

Anybody any other suggestions?

Thanks

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
I have indeed mate, i have checked and rechecked everything an cant find the fault. I shall get in the garage tonight or tomorrow an go over it all again, have a new set of rear and front lights to try now

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Earth points on the rear lights are a known issue, bit of water or something gets in and causes corrosion and odd electrical issues.

Might need to take the lights out, and clean up each and every connection thoroughly.