ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Indicators not cancelling...

200 FF Storm Grey
Just fitted omp wheel with omp boss kit, took it out for a drive and the indicators aren't cancelling.

Looked at the standard wheel and at the back there are two wings which I'm guessing knocks a switch.

Due to a balls up last week the plastic ring that sits behind the wheel got snapped off, I had the wrong boss kit, so put the standard wheel back on with the damaged ring where it sits.

The indicators have been fine even thought that ri g was damaged.

Put the new wheel on now new boss has arrived and no luck :(

Any ideas?

Mk1 Phase3 1.4 RT
Are you talking about the airbag plastic ring spinny cable thing? has nothing to do with the indicators, I had to get my brother to weld a bit of metal on my boss because sometimes it wouldnt cancel, the wing thing your talking about must have been missing the switch bit, been fine ever since. Its momo aswell not some cheap one made out of cardboard from ebay lol.

Last edited:
  200 FF Storm Grey
Yeh but in front of that there is another plastic ring that spins with it.

The indicators were working fine when I put the standard wheel back onto the broken ring (although I had the ABS & ESP lights).

Now the new boss is on there is nothing on the boss that i can see what would do anything to flick a switch. It's the OMP boss.

172 turbo
mines all snapped got to live with canceling them my self :( o well or i fit a whole new ring kit effort really?