ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

induction kit and oil

i have a 1.2 16v dynamique, i bought the pipercross induction kit for it, but soon replaced the cone with a green one that a mate had, due to it IMO making a better noise. however since puttin on an induction kit i seem to be often topping up my oil, filled it up in november time and the light has come on again. it anythin to do with the induction kit or sumthin else?

Matt

mate ive had this trouble since i bought my clio in 02. its not the induction kit. i have put 6 litres in my clio and those f**king renault boys think nothing is wrong! they said it would settle down. i do race mine a bit but i didnt think that should matter. do u thrash yours mate?

yeah i usually do drive it pretty hard, but not unbelievably, never redline or anything like that and i always wait for it to warm up on a morning

Matt

i do rag mine a bit but the car is near 2 years old and the oil is fine.. my dad was never done putting old in his old laguna rt, he says all renaults are like that??