ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

inductiuon Kit???

RENAULTsport CLIO 182
What woiuld be the best induction kit for my 2005 clio 182??
(obvouly a Viper but was looking to spend round 100 quid as i just spent 11k on the car, 1500 on ice, 500 on led rear clusters, and jus moved into me own pad lol)

Seen a carbon fibre induction kit at halfords (Rip Speed) looks like would do the job any deas would be great.......................................

Cheers

Shuan

Golf R soon...
I've had a BMC CDA induction kit for 4-5 months now and its awesome, makes you plant your foot a lot more though due to the awesome sound it makes.

I would suggest a ITG maxogen but you aint going to get one of those for £150 unless you get lucky on ebay!

renault clio
Buy mine if you want mate. £35.00. Ive just brought a simota carbon kit.

My old one was a Powertec Stainless one. Only covered 500 miles.

Mk4 .:R32
BMC CDA for value for money. The daddy of induction kits apparently is the ITG Maxogen, but it costs about 400 smackers

just get a k&N for around £50 and make your own heat shield as i did in total cost roughly £70 and it looks mint
mines similar to the one hillpower makes (in looks)

RENAULTsport CLIO 182
got bummed with GAP etc more like its all bulls**t

Work in car sales me self (4 hyundai) lol gap's worth having if ya get the right one there's 3 types 2 are b****cks. Had supergard done 4 nothin wiv work that defo worth havin, especially wiv mine bein black/gold metalic was nitmnare to clean before!!

J

JACKO CUP 172!

as daz g said the bmc cda makes an awsome sound.also felt a lil bit more responsive than my piperx cone induction kit..defo recommend..(is that spelt right lol)

RENAULTsport CLIO 182
lol they we're 150 not 500 i can't type!!!

smoked led's, can't remember name or anythin i was in work me mate took me car to get um fitted............ look smart thou