ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 172 Hinckley M69 / A5 14:00

RB FF 182
I've never seen an inferno in Hinckley! There's one driving around nuneaton but I think that a bloke drives it.

There used to be 2 inferno 182s in Hinckley...i was one of them until i got the 197, havent seen the other one in ages either.

Sarah, Inferno is only on 182s, not 172s :)

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Ahh okay, what colour could be similar to inferno as this was a 172, as didn't have two tail pipes?

Yeah often seen that RB with stripes. Hardly anyone acknowledges RS flashing anymore lol

RB FF 182
Ahh okay, what colour could be similar to inferno as this was a 172, as didn't have two tail pipes?

Yeah often seen that RB with stripes. Hardly anyone acknowledges RS flashing anymore lol

Could it have been a flamer?? That's the only colour I can think of really... Unless they've had it sprayed.

BG 225 lux + cup RST
lol i have no idea, what does a flamer look like?

i often spot a RB 182 parked up on their drive on the Longshoot as well

keep seeing the same two black 182s in Hinckley / and on the Longshoot - on my way to work then on my way back home

RB FF 182
lol i have no idea, what does a flamer look like?

i often spot a RB 182 parked up on their drive on the Longshoot as well

keep seeing the same two black 182s in Hinckley / and on the Longshoot - on my way to work then on my way back home

It's like a deep red. Classicsheepflavour used to have one. :)

I see a black 182 most days on castle street. And I see a 53 plate titanium coming from Hinckley to Nuneaton every morning. Never flash :-( lol

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Ahh right maybe it was a flamer then?

Yeah i see regular RS's and would have thought they would think to flash

I keep seeing another black 182 who looks over so might flash him lol

I saw one in Nuneaton yesterday and it was driven by an old lady lol

RB FF 182
Haha!! Quite a lot of older owners to be honest! I see a silver '53 plate 172 going in to Nuneaton most mornings. I think it comes from the Waterside estate off of Coventry Road opposite the Trinity Marina...??

Lots of Alfas
It wasnt me, but I did spot an Inferno 182 yesterday going through kirkby mallory, also some guy in a silver 172 or 182 followed me out of Barwell monday morning along the perimeter road.

Last edited:
  BG 225 lux + cup RST
Haha!! Quite a lot of older owners to be honest! I see a silver '53 plate 172 going in to Nuneaton most mornings. I think it comes from the Waterside estate off of Coventry Road opposite the Trinity Marina...??

What time do you head up that way? I have seen a silver 172 heading into Nuneaton around 5:20pm from Hinckley perimeter road

E46 M3
You may have seen me about at some point, im usually in Hinckley once or twice a week. I flashed a black 225 out of a side road near B&Q the other not, not you was it?

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Ooh I'm not sure if it was me, did they flash back? I always do lol

Will have to keep an eye out for you, I always have my xenons on and have little led sidelights, also have the .r spoiler - so easy to spot from all ways lol

RB FF 182
What time do you head up that way? I have seen a silver 172 heading into Nuneaton around 5:20pm from Hinckley perimeter road

Im normally heading into hinckley at 7:50am. And head out between 5:40pm and 6:00pm.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

RB FF 182
You may have seen me about at some point, im usually in Hinckley once or twice a week. I flashed a black 225 out of a side road near B&Q the other not, not you was it?

The owner of that is probably someone who works at Profiles.

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Lol no wonder I don't normally see you then, I'm usually a later start than that and earlier home lol

Yeah think they work at Profiles as always parked outside of it

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Ahh well I shall let myself off then lol

I see three black 182s most mornings on my way to and from work now, but they all don't acknowledge flashed headlights so am giving up lol!

It's funny when you start seeing the same cars each day, I have recently changed jobs so this is a new route and already I notice the same cars

RB FF 182
Lol yeah I know exactly what you mean. What are the last three digits of your reg. Might have seen you today. In fact. I posted in this section anyway. Check it out.

RB FF 182
Awesome. I was the rather handsome chap stood outside the old barley sheaf inn wearing a suit. Don't tell me you didn't spot me!! Lmao

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Lmao damn I should have had a look over then lol!

Did I spot you again today on the perimeter road? I just looked over and saw a silver one and think I manage to at least look before whizzed past lol!

RB FF 182
Lol :-D

Nah I was stuck in the office today unfortunately. :-(

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Oh I wonder who that was then? They looked over as though they knew about RSs? I shall post it up!

RB FF 182
Go right ahead! There's quite a few silver ones floating about. There's one parked up behind the shops on lower castle street.