ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182, whats your thoughts on this?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Honestly, it looks like an alrightly modified teenagers car with a front end respray, awful black badges and badmanz alloys.

The advert looks like it's not been written by a mong apart from "not to be mistaken with the cup version which has far inferior features"

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, it looks like an alrightly modified teenagers car with a front end respray, awful black badges and badmanz alloys.
The advert looks like it's not been written by a mong apart from "not to be mistaken with the cup version which has far inferior features"

yeah personally hate the Oz's, got a set of turini's in dark anthracite for it.
i did notice the front end spray, but haven't asked if its a good match.
the stupid orange "wire covers" i can rip off, the ktec induction kit is fine by me.
the black badges are personal perferance, doesnt bother me either way, could just get a silver diamonds off here for few quid if needed.

@Knuckles im thinking it will be ok when i get the turini's on it? and rid of the stupid orange wire covers?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yeah personally hate the Oz's, got a set of turini's in dark anthracite for it.
i did notice the front end spray, but haven't asked if its a good match.
the stupid orange "wire covers" i can rip off, the ktec induction kit is fine by me.
the black badges are personal perferance, doesnt bother me either way, could just get a silver diamonds off here for few quid if needed.

@Knuckles im thinking it will be ok when i get the turini's on it? and rid of the stupid orange wire covers?

I think as soon as you get rid of the 'choice mods', it'll look ace.

You can get bumper insert stickers from @Ady182 to hide the front end respray

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
If the bumper is peeling it will need painting again anyway so match is irrelevant although it looks fine to my eyes.

Easy enough to make a nice one out of that.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the bumper is peeling it will need painting again anyway so match is irrelevant although it looks fine to my eyes.

Easy enough to make a nice one out of that.
yeah the front bumper is peeling bad, just got some pictures, other than that paintwork looks good.
3.2 alot? i was thinking if it wasnt peeling on front just stone chips would of done 3k, but now thinking 2.9k?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ummm it was 3.2, i said 3k is its 100% with only few chips. the bumper is 100/200 so think imma say 2.8 maybe. rest of car is mint it seems, gamble to see if rest of car is resprayed anywhere

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Inferno seems to carry a bit of a premium but I got mine with around 97,000 miles on it, full service history, very good condition bar a few car parks dings, brand new alternator, 16" TD Pro Race 1.2's, Piper exhaust, Eibach springs etc for £1800. It did need cambelt doing but other than it was spot on.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inferno seems to carry a bit of a premium but I got mine with around 97,000 miles on it, full service history, very good condition bar a few car parks dings, brand new alternator, 16" TD Pro Race 1.2's, Piper exhaust, Eibach springs etc for £1800. It did need cambelt doing but other than it was spot on.
yeah i understand they nice colour but not a 1k difference