ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno Orange 182 detailed.

Inferno 182 FF
Snowfoamed Washed: Victoria Wax Super Soap Wheels: Billberry 3:1 Tires: Chemical Guys New Look Trim Gel Exhaust: Megs NXT Gen Metal Polish. Glaze: Clearkote Red Moose Glaze Wax: Svisswax Saphir
DSC_0305.jpg
DSC_0306.jpg
DSC_0307.jpg
DSC_0308.jpg
DSC_0309.jpg
DSC_0311.jpg
DSC_0314.jpg
DSC_0317.jpg
DSC_0320.jpg
DSC_0322.jpg
DSC_0326.jpg
DSC_0333.jpg
DSC_0334.jpg
DSC_0345.jpg
DSC_0346.jpg
DSC_0348.jpg
DSC_0350-1.jpg
DSC_0355.jpg
That's the lot. Thanks.

Inferno 182 FF
My mate took the pics on his nikon camera thing with SLR lense and wide angle thing lol, too keen for me!

That looks safe as f**k. Perfect ride height. Black turinis suit Inferno so well IMO.

Last edited:
  MG ZR 160 VVC
i love this car, looks really nice in the flesh but some amazing pics there. Oh and when it was parked up next to the RB at the south mimms meet - wow :)

200 Gordini
Very sxy. Stunning pictures. You were at trax weren't you?

Get some new look trim gel on your exhaust surrounds pronto!

Porsche Boxster987S
ill stick my neck out a bit here and say thats it the best inferno on the forum IMO

clio 172 cup
Yeh its pretty loud Tom but sounds soo nice!

+1 for the nicest Inferno on here by far. Its going to look incredible with the buckets when you get them put in!

My mate took the pics on his nikon camera thing with SLR lense and wide angle thing lol, too keen for me!

The camera is the SLR Tom, not the lens ;)

I took the photos and helped detail the car with Tom. Maybe pop along to a Clio meet with him next time and get some pics.