ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno owners - convince me to loose my window tints...

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Way better!!!

7706702310_2ec7f4e854_c.jpg

Baked Bean by Bonxy, on Flickr

:)

Nice example there Bonxy :)

Thanks everyone, it's going to take some getting used to. I do like how you can see the recaro's through the back window now though lol :eek:

Looks alot better mate, im not sure if you rs badge is a little slanted? It may be my eyes lol.

Possibly mate, it could just be the photo though. The previous owner was pretty anal so I'm guessing he would of measured it up and everything :p

Looks miles better! Has it taken the heated screen with the tint on the back? Mine did when I removed mine :(

Thanks. Damn that's unlucky, what did you do? The wires going across the rear screen are all okay on mine. The back tints seemed less tacky when removing them compared to the side ones though.

172 Cup
Thanks. Damn that's unlucky, what did you do? The wires going across the rear screen are all okay on mine. The back tints seemed less tacky when removing them compared to the side ones though.

Yeah it is, just used a heat gun and warmed it up a touch started peeling away and took the wires with it! Must of just been extra sticky tint :(